Content Delivery Network
Accelerate your website and worldwide rich media distribution by leveraging our CDN's 21 worldwide points of presence (PoPs) and caching technology to expedite page load times and efficiently stream video, keeping customers on your website longer.
- Reliable Volume Content Delivery
Replicate and pre-distribute your content to worldwide PoPs in anticipation of high-traffic events.
- Expedite Rich Media Delivery
Use Adobe Flash, Windows Media, and Microsoft Silverlight steaming services.
Secure your website with token-based authentication, geo-blocking, and SSL certificates.
- CNAME Support
Mask the GoGrid CDN URL with a custom URL directly from our web-based management console.
GoGrid’s CDN service is one of the few CDN services to be billed on a monthly basis. There’s no commitment, and you only pay for what you use. Pricing is based on transfer to and from the service (CDN transfer), storage of files (CDN storage), and other optional features detailed below.
We measure transfer in GB of data. The cost per GB of data transferred depends on the delivery platform and the regional route. You can choose from these options:
- Large File Platform: Includes progressive and software downloads plus on-demand FMS and WMS streaming
- Global: Includes delivery across all global PoPs
- Premium Route: Includes Premium IP transit providers within our Asian and Australian PoPs
|Transfer Options||Global||Premium Route|
|Large File Platform||$0.25 per GB|
|Small File Platform||$0.30 per GB|
|Large File Platform||$0.70 per GB|
|Small File Platform||$0.80 per GB|
Configure the CDN to retrieve files from any origin or use our CDN storage for $0.60/GB per month. Inbound/outbound transfer and API requests (PUTS, GETS, LIST, and COPY) are included.
There are several situations in which you might choose to use a CDN service. Below are a few of the most common.
- Application optimization
Use caching and compression techniques to speed up your applications.
- Accelerate website content delivery
Keep users happy—and loyal—by serving dynamic content up to five times faster. Robust traffic management and routing ensures your content reaches users as soon as possible, and path optimization technology constantly monitors, analyzes, and routes origin-to-edge paths in real time.
- Content security and theft protection
Beyond encryption and authentication support, GoGrid’s CDN offers a suite of integrated security services to prevent others from using your content in their contexts. You also can control how your content is being consumed and even restrict access to your content by country.
- Token authentication module: Token-based authentication provides security for assets accessed through the CDN.
- Custom SSL certificates: Authenticate your domain using a certificate that identifies your hostname.
The CDN comes with standard reporting on traffic, bandwidth, transfer, hits, cache status, cache hit ratio, CNAMES, and storage. More detailed reporting is available for an additional fee.
- Advanced reporting and analytics: Advanced reporting is calculated every hour, ensuring you have access to timely performance data to help analyze the critical metrics related to your content, traffic, viewership, storage, and more.
- Real-time reporting: True, up-to-the-second reporting to your desktop lets you monitor your HTTP and Flash bandwidth use in real time.
Customize the GoGrid CDN by choosing from these options:
CDN Optional Feature Pricing
|CDN Options||Setup||Monthly Fee|
|Token Authentication Module||$249.99||$249.99|
|Custom SSL Certificates (requires a minimum 1-year commitment)||$599.99||$599.99|
|Advanced Reporting & Analytics||$99.99||$99.99|