GoGrid Showcased at SYS-CON 7th International Cloud Expo
San Francisco, CA - November 1, 2010 - GoGrid, a leading Cloud Infrastructure Hosting Provider and Silver Sponsor of the SYS-CON 7th International Cloud Computing Expo, announced that it will leverage over 10 years of industry leadership in Infrastructure Hosting, Cloud Computing and Hybrid Environments through a series of panels, presentations, demos and one-on-one consultations at this tradeshow devoted to the cloud on November 1st - 4th, 2010.
"Grid's tens of thousands of customers worldwide truly embrace Infrastructure as a Service," said John Keagy, CEO and Co-Founder of GoGrid. "As a pioneer in cloud infrastructure, we believe it is critical to share not only the expertise we have accumulated from several years of cloud computing experience, but also deliver education and insights into the future of the GoGrid cloud. The SYS-CON Cloud Expo is an ideal location to reach an important audience of businesses and influencers."
Members of the GoGrid team will present at a variety of Power Panels and Technical Sessions at the Expo as well as offer company briefings and cloud computing consultations throughout the four-day event.
Scheduled events from GoGrid leaders include:
- 'CEO Power Panel – What's the Business Value of the Cloud' – John Keagy (CEO) on 11/3/10 @ 7:15 pm PDT
- 'Early-Bird Power Panel – What's Working, What's Not...and What's Next?' – Jeff Samuels (CMO) on 11/4/10 @ 7:30 am PDT
- 'Cloud APIs for Smarties!' – Justin Kitagawa (Founding Software Engineer) on 11/2/10 @ 6:25 pm PDT
- 'Dissecting Your IT & Putting the Pieces in the Cloud' – Philip Gavlan (Technical Account Manager) on 11/3/10 @ 2:25 pm PDT
- 'GoGrid Cloud Infrastructure Theater Demo' – Michael Sheehan (Technology Evangelist) on 11/4/10 @ 10:30 am PDT
GoGrid will also have personnel available to help companies craft their unique custom cloud solutions at the GoGrid booth (#510) in the main exhibition hall.
- Welcome to GoGrid!
- I'm a live Cloud Expert.
- What questions do you have today?